What are cookies?
Cookies are files that the Website or the application being used by the User installs in your browser or device (smartphone, tablet or connected television) during your visit.
Cookies are used for:
- Ensuring that websites are working properly.
- Storing user preferences like language or font size.
- Tracking your navigation experience.
- Collecting anonymous statistical information like what pages a User has visited or how long a User stayed there.
Why are they important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons: from a technical point of view, they make it possible for websites to work in a more agile way and adapt to User preferences. Furthermore, they help website operators improve the services they provide because of the statistical information collected through cookies.
Kinds of cookies
Cookies can be classified into groups depending on how they are used:
- Session Cookies: These cookies are used to store and gather data while Users are logged in to our
Website and they are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies stay on the User’s device for a specific period of time (minutes,
days or years). They make it possible to recognise you as a visitor to the Website and adapt certain parts of the Website to provide content that matches your preferences.
- First party Cookies: These are the cookies sent directly to your computer and are handled exclusively by the Website to improve functionality. The information gathered is used to improve the quality of service and User experience.
- Third-party Cookies: These cookies are set by a domain different from the Website itself.
- Technical Cookies: These cookies let the user navigate through a website and use various options or services on it.
- Personalisation Cookies: These cookies give users access to the service with some general predefined characteristics depending on a range of criteria on the user’s terminal, one example is a language preference.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies let their operators track and analyse the behaviour of users on websites they are associated with. The information collected using that type of cookie is used in measuring activity on websites.
What cookies we use?
This Website may use the following cookies:
- Session Cookies (first party) to facilitate usage of the Website by Users.
- Google Analytics is an analysis tool by Google that mainly lets owners of websites know how users interact with the website. It stores cookies so it can generate statistics about traffic and the volume of visitors to the Website.
Therefore, should you wish to exercise any rights in this regard, you will need to communicate
directly with Google.
Google Analytics does not store personal data about the users of the Website. See the privacy document from Google Analytics for more information about this.
- Social networks: Every social network uses its own cookies so you can click on “like”or “share” type buttons. We therefore recommend reading the conditions for use for every social network.
|PHPSESSID||Session cookie||These cookies are a session identifier provided by PHP to distinguish sessions between users. It is a strictly necessary required cookie for providing the services offered by the website.|
|_icl_current_language||1 day||Identify the user’s language.|
|wpml_referer_url||1 day||Stores the last page visited in order to make the language change to the same section.|
|_utma||2 years||These cookies from Google Analytics generate a secure anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits a website. They also record the first and last time a user has visited the
website. Utma generates a unique user id, which is the id used for counting how many times a specific user visits a website. It also records when the first and last time a user has visited the website was. Utmb calculates when a session has ended and records the time a user arrives at the page. Utmc checks if a session should be kept open or if a new one should be created. Lastly, Utmz records the
How to configure your preferences?
By using our Website, Users consent to using the cookies under the conditions set forth in this Cookies Policy, notwithstanding their ability to exercise their right to block, delete and reject cookie use at any time.
Browsers are the tools that are responsible for storing cookies and that is where your right to delete or block cookies must be made. Neither this Website or its legal representatives can guarantee proper or improper handling of cookies by the aforementioned web browsers.
Users may keep cookies from being stored by configuring their browser so that it does not store cookies, however the use of some of the services on the Website may be limited.
Cookies are not needed for basic use of our Website, so they can be blocked or deactivated by setting your browsers configuration to reject installing all or some cookies.
Nevertheless, access to the private area requires certain first party cookies to be present, so if they are blocked you will not be able to log in.
There are some links below to the main browsers and devices so you have all the information you need to find out how to manage cookies in your browser.
- Internet Explorer™:
- Version 9: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
- Version 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
- Version 11: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-Web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Android: http://support.google.com/android/?hl=es
- Windows Phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/es-ES/how-to/wp7/Web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
The company behind Google Analytics stores its cookies on servers located in the United States and
The operators of this Website are not liable for the content or truthfulness of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have.
Do we update the Cookies Policy?